Too Funny

Post on aux anonymously? Wait! What?
Marvelous Murphy

Too Funny

Post by Marvelous Murphy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am

U people are vengeful and petty. Delete all my posts no matter what i write then i make the exact same post again under a different name and suddenly it acceptable. You're either lazy or stupid or both but I will continue to post on 800notes and force you to monitor every one always wondering if its me or not.

Dear Abby

Re: Too Funny

Post by Dear Abby » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 am

Dear Ironic Oblivious Murphy,
Thank you for your post. Two things.
"U people are vengeful and petty", says who follows it up with, "You're either lazy or stupid or both.." Hypocrite much?
Lastly, you might want to bone up on your English writing skills.
Have a nice day.
Kind Regards,
Abby

Marvelous Murphy

Post by Marvelous Murphy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:11 am

Ha Ha! Posted six different numbers today. You fools deleted four posts. I copied and pasted the exact same messages under a different name and they're still up. Shows you what a waste of time you're having while you are busy looking for my posts under one name then allowing the same ones under a new name Ha Ha Hee Hee!

Anne, Abby’s Sister

Post by Anne, Abby’s Sister » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:04 am

Brag much, little one?

I have to hand it to you, without even trying you’re a real laugh riot! :lol:

On a serious note, no one cares about your little antics at the other site. That’s how insignificant you actually are!

Dear Abby

Post by Dear Abby » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 am

Dear Vengeful and Petty Murphy,
No one is seeking out your posts at Notes. Notes is for those reporting scams or being scammed seeking help, assistance and piece of mind. Notes is not a personal forum or playpen for the childish, which apparently is exactly how you see it. NO ONE thinks more highly of themselves and pats themselves on the back more than you do.
you admittedly copying and pasting makes perfect sense as it must be very difficult for a pubescent keyboard warrior with a binky in your mouth and holding up a poster of yourself with one hand. Be weary of tennis elbow.
Have a nice day.
Kind Regards,
Abby

Marvelous Murphy

Post by Marvelous Murphy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:04 am

Just posted another legit phone number under one id name which was deleted then waited for a while and posted it again under another. Its still up. Why is this? Because the people on this site are fuc** who have the ability to remove posts but the inability to remove posts based only on its content and not its sender. I will keep this up until the removal of my valid posts for no other reason than my username stop.

Bubba Gump Shrink

Post by Bubba Gump Shrink » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:40 am

Mr. La Cucaracha Murphy,

You do realize what you have admitted to doing on 800Notes is spamming, right? Which begs the question, why are you on 800Notes? What brought you there? Why are you spamming 800Notes anonymously then coming to this site to antagonize? Sick jollies? Loneliness? Yearning for attention? Lonely in Momma's basement as she's out working to support your lazy behind? Are you really that needy and pitiful to justify anonymously spamming a scam, spam, fraud reporting site meant to help others?

Here's a bit of education for you. What's the difference between a cockroach out in the open and one that hides waiting for the lights to go out? There's no difference. They're still cockroaches.

Bubba Gump Shrink

Marvelous Murphy

Post by Marvelous Murphy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 am

nope not spamming. All numbers reported are ones that I've received on my home phone but for some reason are deleted when posted under one name and not under another. The fact that my comments here about this compliant have you so upset its clearly true you are the bully and I'm the victim. I'm surprised these posts haven't been deleted yet but until they are my message will be the same. If you keep deleting my posts under one name than leave them under another, I'll keep pointing that out until it stops! You're right, the light has come on and you've started to crawl back under your rock.

Bubba Gump Shrink

Post by Bubba Gump Shrink » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:05 pm

The belief any of your posts on 800Notes have been deleted by any member who frequents this site are entirely unsubstantiated. Your paranoia and overwhelming bad case of pointing the finger is quite disturbing.

With that being said, Spam / spăm / noun : To email, message or post the same message in a way that does not show care or judgement.

Post #1: "..i make the exact same post again under a different name and suddenly it acceptable ... I will continue to post on 800notes and force you to monitor every one."

Post #2: "I copied and pasted the exact same messages under a different name.. ... while you are busy looking for my posts under one name then allowing the same ones under a new name.."

Post #3: "Just posted another legit phone number under one id name which was deleted then waited for a while and posted it again under another. ... I will keep this up.."

Latest Post: "..for some reason are deleted when posted under one name and not under another ... until they are my message will be the same. ... my posts under one name than leave them under another."

Due to the previous excerpts taken from your very own posts here, you really should bone-up on your definition of "spam".

Marvelous Murphy

Post by Marvelous Murphy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Whoops I did it again! All calls under a bunch of random names no problem. Tested you numbnuts again by posting with one disliked username and it was zapped even though it was an identical message posted a few minutes before under a different id. :rolleye: