Interesting Video

Got a vid you must share with group? Post link to it here.
RustyMcNuggets
Re: Interesting Video

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:58 am

Yeah, the bungee jump, no thank you. I've always said about parachuting, why jump from a perfectly fine airplane? I'll apply the same for bungee jumping. Why jump from a perfectly fine platform?

The buffalo video, as they say, mess with the bull and you get the horns. My brother lives in Montana. They were camping in Yellowstone. Walked out of his camper with a cup of coffee. Was still half asleep. Admiring the view and the coffee.. Then heard a grunt. Turned right and there was a bull elk thirty feet away from where he stood. A few minutes later a guy and his family come driving up and see the elk (license plate was New Jersey). They stop their car and the guy gets out and starts to walk towards the elk. My brother says, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The guy tells my brother to (bleep-off) "I know what I'm doing. It's not like they're real wild.". He gets close to the elk, enough to reach out with his hand and try to pet the elk's shoulder. He never saw what hit him.

Stupid is what stupid does.. Survival of the fittest.. Darwinism.. In my opinion, any of the three apply.

It's the same reason you carry a shotgun or .45 while 4-wheeling in Montana. I gave my brother grief and poked fun at him and his wife for bringing guns along while going on a 20 mile quad ride up into the mountains. By the time we arrived at the destination, I wasn't joking anymore. 4 mountain lions, 2 bear (one with cubs), 2 elk.. All too close for comfort and thankfully nothing happened.
2 x

MidNYteStorm

Post by MidNYteStorm » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:00 pm

While visiting YouTube this past Friday I came upon a channel named Reuben the Bulldog in the list of suggestions. Having a soft spot for bulldogs, I decided to check it out. By Saturday I found myself subscribing to the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaJef ... o1ctkS5Qgw
0 x

DM1

Post by DM1 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:33 pm

0 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:25 am

:eek: :affraid:
0 x

MidNYteStorm

Post by MidNYteStorm » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:53 pm

Advisory: One too many professional crazy people on a closed course. Do not attempt.
0 x

DM1

Post by DM1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:51 pm

0 x