Welcome Jager

If you wish, post a little info about yourself - your interests or background in scam detection / defense / counteracting / education ... whatever. Also, let us know how you found us. (These entries are completely optional!)
1-C
Re: Welcome Jager

Post by 1-C » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 am

Jagar wrote:The first has some scary tales :affraid: and the second vows no connection to Hillary. :evilno:
Welcome Jagar :)

As to those scary tales :affraid: ... I can only imagine (what with especially those years between 2009 and 2012, WH tales: up to the present of course :wideye: :affraid:) and lol can't say I don't blame the other regarding Hillary :wink: ... probably others inside the State Dept. that may well have shared the same sentiment.
3 x

Jagar

Post by Jagar » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 am

You are correct 1-C. Interestingly, when I was still working (private industry), I would sometimes see a situation from multiple perspectives: Contractor, Military (USAR), and Contractor support to a government agency. Each perspective had its own filters and biases, but altogether, the overall picture was more complete. I just had to be careful which perspective I was representing at the time. :wideye:
4 x

Herman
Site Admin

Post by Herman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:49 pm

DC metro ay? Well, we have a lot more in common than just geography. I've worked for both agencies Ft. Meade & Langley and was a Navy cryptologist. I'm guessing you're right over the river from me. Perhaps we'll have to an offline discussion to see if we may know anyone in common either from work or just being in our fine region. Anyways, to reiterate, welcome aboard.
4 x

Tamianth

Post by Tamianth » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Welcome to 800 Jagar! :-D
2 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!

Elspeth

Post by Elspeth » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Welcome to the gang, Jagar!
3 x
The truth is lived, not taught. - Herman Hesse

Herman
Site Admin

Post by Herman » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Jagar now bumped to private. Go find him there! :tngraz:
4 x