Spring Weather

Do you have a post that does not fit anywhere else in this forum?
If so, post it here.
1-C
Re: Spring Weather

Post by 1-C » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 am

DM, would love to send you some of the cold weather to bring that 98.7 temp down some ... but can't and won't (seeing how you're enjoying that hot weather so much) :evilyes: :tngraz:

Seriously, looks like all or most of mid U.S. is getting those high temps (even NY on the east coast :wideye: but :think: maybe Herman is also getting more of the same too - along with the hot air that's always hanging over that area :lol: )
3 x

RustyMcNuggets

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 am

DM1 wrote:Rusty, you got that wrong. It's Northern Illinois that is closest to the sun. We've had 90 degrees and higher for last few days :hapsmile:
Hahaha! It's been much the same here, DM. Heat index brought to 97 yesterday. Today with heat index it's supposed to hit 100. Luckily it's been breezy.
3 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:21 pm

:affraid: High humity !!!!

Well, looks as if the unseasonably cold weather out here may well be coming to an end ... currently mid 70s :hapsmile: and will go to about 104 later this week. :sunray:
3 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Few degrees warmer (or should that be hotter) today.... current temp in my neck of the woods is about 90, was hotter an hour or so ago. BigA, I hear ya, lol.... was the same here pretty much. A lot of rain for several months and now the heat index climbs as high as it has. One "extreme' to the other :shifty: :thinker: :think: :lol:
3 x

MzFish

Post by MzFish » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm

It's just crazy weather time....

In NJ hot as Hades for a few days now it's nice and comfortable.

In CA the opposite hot, cool, blazing hot now. I've tried the past few years to avoid CA anytime after May, just too hot. But I'm heading back out soon and so not looking forward to the heat. I guess I could sit in the river all day....
4 x
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair

1-C

Post by 1-C » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm

:wideye: Where you are too in NJ, Mz? Yep... same up in the central valley - hot, little breeze if any, clear skies with the sun heating things up and it's now currently 95º up here. But ... will shoot up 10 degrees either by tomorrow or in the next few days! :affraid: :eek:

BTW, good luck on your return to CA :) ... just hope it won't be as hot when you return! LOL, sitting in a river all day is one way to get out of the heat ...
(Myself, would love a good sized back yard pool, somehow running back and forth through the sprinkler doesn't seem to cut it Image Image Image Image :lol: )
4 x

MzFish

Post by MzFish » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 am

LOL!!

That GIF is adorable!!!
4 x
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair

1-C

Post by 1-C » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:54 am

LOL!

To paraphrase a well known saying ... 4 GIFs are worth a thousand words. Says it all in each heeheehee
3 x

Tamianth

Post by Tamianth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:11 am

I'm having tons of rain here, still a bit cool also. When we went over to Klamath to get Mir it even tried snowing on us before we dropped down into the Klamath basin. Its supposed to stop though and clear up this weekend. I have my Petunias to get planted and bought some snap dragons for the flower beds this year. I still have some pansies left from last year trying to grow so they will get potted this year. :-D
2 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!

1-C

Post by 1-C » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:24 am

:wideye: Tami, pu-leeeeeeeaaaaaase send some down here my way lol! It's gonna go up to over 100 here soon :affraid:
I haven't even had a chance to mow my front lawn... already looks like a jungle as it is, no thanks to tons of rain from between December to Early May this year and then very high temps following :shifty:

But garden stuff sounds nice up there though :-D
2 x