Fall Weather

Do you have a post that does not fit anywhere else in this forum?
If so, post it here.
DM1
Fall Weather

Post by DM1 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 am

72 degrees for a high, trees are starting to turn colors :mad:
2 x

MzFish

Re: Fall Weather

Post by MzFish » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Yes same here!
Last night it was hot and muggy and no AC, I woke up sweating about 9:30.
Today is 73 and a nice cool breeze. A perfect day to do a little cooking. I'm thinking tacos :eatgrab:
1 x
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair

RustyMcNuggets

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:38 pm

I got Fall started off with a virus that attacked my sinuses. Broke two horrendous fevers while sleeping. Woke after each one having to change my sweat drenched clothes. Now it's gone to my lungs, which has me nervous as anything from the fear of pneumonia, something I've had way too many times in the last 8 to 10 years. Started using our nebulizer yesterday morning to get the junk out of my lungs and it's been work, although slowly. Guess nothing moves quickly. Went to the doc today and got prescribed an antibiotic, steroid and albuterol inhaler (as I'm going on a trip East later this week).

What hasn't helped is the humidity we've had over the weekend and then changing to darn near what MzFish stated ("73 and a nice cool breeze").

Love the Fall weather, just hope I can enjoy it even more.
2 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Fall (at least for a few days anyway) started off nice, no high temperature (low to mid 70s)... but since today - at 1 PM PST - it's more summer like :mad: ... 92 degrees and climbing. Gonna be close to 100 by tomorrow :affraid: :obscene: ... and be about 80 by Friday :( . Can't wait for Fall to actually begin out here.

Rusty, hope the sinus problems clear up soon so you can enjoy the Fall weather.
4 x

RustyMcNuggets

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:49 pm

92 degrees and climbing? Yuck! Super-yuck! Hope it backs off for ya.
1-C wrote:Rusty, hope the sinus problems clear up soon so you can enjoy the Fall weather.
Thanks, 1-C! As do I.. As late as this past Friday the extended forecast for where we are going were sunny to partly cloudy with highs of mid 70's and lows of low 50's high 40's. After being offline from anything this weekend, I look at the extended forecast for later this week and now it's RAIN and high 60's low of low 40's the entire time. Good grief! Can't catch a break. Last year it rained the whole time. What fantastic odds (extreme-sarcasm).
1 x

yef

Post by yef » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 am

100F here at home today, 105F when I left work this afternoon. Of course no rain in sight. This is NOT fall weather! :evilno:
3 x

DM1

Post by DM1 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:43 am

Yef, I'll trade with you........

https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USIL0225:1:US

:shiver:
2 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:43 am

Yef, I hear that loud and clear up here too! It's more like STILL Summer weather than anything! :evilno: :mad: :obscene:

Bring on the Fall already California!!! Grrrr....

DM, how about a 1/2 trade off with weather :wink: ... that way it'd be warmer out there and cooler out here. :tngraz:
3 x

RustyMcNuggets

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:49 am

Yef.. GOOD GRAVY!!! 105!?!? Okay, okay consider any complaining I may have done as ceased. Yikes!

DM1.. I'll take the high 60's all weekend at our destination, just without the rain..

C-1.. Isn't it about "Expensive-shoreline-houses-sliding-into-the-ocean-season" in Cali?
2 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:41 am

Rusty, that's but one of the "pitfalls" of living out here in Cali! LOL
However, lately it's the drought conditions... all up and down the Cali coast line and especially in the inland/valley areas.

Oh and the other day, up here in northern Cali, it was only a few degrees less then it was in Yef's southern Cali. :wideye:
2 x