Just a FYI for everyone!

Do you have a post that does not fit anywhere else in this forum?
If so, post it here.
Tamianth
Just a FYI for everyone!

Post by Tamianth » Sun May 10, 2015 7:51 pm

After thinking about this some, I didn't want folks to think I was ignoring them or the forum here. I've already notified Admin and the other mods here about this also.

For the new folks here, I have osteoporosis and managed to find this out after I had done a nice compression fracture to my spine around 3 years ago. Last August I did another number to myself, the old banana peel stunt landing on my back. Apparently I did a worse number then I originally thought I had. It appears that I opened up that fracture and the last month has gradually progressed to numbness in my right leg.. I'm currently awaiting a call from the neurosurgeons office.

So if it appears I'm here but you get no answer right away from me I may have forgotten to log out or I'm just away from the computer and walking or laying down depending on what is going on at the moment for me. Its not fun! :headbang:

I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them or any problems with the board or help, as I'm not. Just might not be able to get to it asap if something is needed.
2 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!

MJG

Re: Just a FYI for everyone!

Post by MJG » Sun May 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Hope everything will work out for you, Tami. Take as much time as you need to recover. The leg numbness is a definite concern!!
MJ
3 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Sun May 10, 2015 8:10 pm

I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them
Better not be! :tngraz:

No, seriously... Tami, not to worry. Like BigA has already said take time to get better and yes hope everything does all work out for you too! Ones health (in this case yours :smileup: ) is most important right now!

And :hapsmile: we definitely are here for you! :hapsmile:

Oh and :wink: once the Dr. sees you and hopefully takes care of the back troubles and the numbness ... let us know how you are, okay! We'd be happy to hear :smileup:

So... no beating yourself over the head ( :headbang: ) about it :wink: your one of us/our own little family here after all. :smileup: :hapsmile:
3 x

RustyMcNuggets

Post by RustyMcNuggets » Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Hope you feel better and get it all figured out. Thoughts and prayers for you, Tami. All the best wishes!
2 x

DM1

Post by DM1 » Mon May 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Tami, hope you feel better soon! :hapsmile:
2 x

Tamianth

Post by Tamianth » Mon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Thank you all! :hapsmile: I'm having a good day today thankfully! But I'm still keeping up with the get up and move around often. Some day's I get up and its light numbness, but other day's I get up and lots of numbness and back pain. :headbang:

DH & daughter have me on the do nothing list.. no lifting, no bending over as much as possible. :wideye:
3 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Mon May 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Yep, now it's their turn to look after you! And give you more time to focus on taking it easy so you could get back on your feet (minus back trouble and numbness) sooner! :smileup:

(Of course there's also those furball slurp attacks to also consider too :wideye: ... but can also consider that one as dr. Kitty care looking after you too :wink: )
2 x

Tamianth

Post by Tamianth » Tue May 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Thanks you guy's! :hapsmile: :? Not such a great day today, but not real bad.. I've had worse day's! :headbang: :headbang:
2 x

Tamianth

Post by Tamianth » Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Dr's office called today. They have me set up for a MRI also tomorrow! :wideye: Never had one before so this should be interesting.

I think something may have shifted last night, today is not a good day.. more pain at the fracture site and I was up and down last night several times in pain. I'm only going to do a little bit at a time today and go rest if it will let me. :headbang:
2 x

1-C

Post by 1-C » Wed May 13, 2015 4:58 pm

:wideye: Yikes! Sounds like quite an experience, Tami! Hope it goes well for you.

But do take it as easy as you can today so not to agravate anything. :wink: And yep rest sounds like a good thing too! (And let's hope it gives you the chance to also.)
3 x