Petition to the White house

Every so often, we might find a joke, cartoon or experience that is both funny and shareable. Post them here, and see if others can chuckle too.
Kellie
Petition to the White house

Post by Kellie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:32 am

I am rereading my old posts on 800Notes and I came across to some really funny stuff.

It was 2013.
We had fun then, on Petition to the White house, I remember I laughed aloud by myself at home, writing posts, yef, MidNytestorm1, alfalfa, not Michael, we were kidding to go to protest (doesn't matter about what), in front of White house in Washington DC in t-shirts with our 800Notes aliases, yes, limo Hummer would take us there...
...everybody was enthusiastic, in one moment MidNyte said, That's the spirit!
Aguanga Cowboy promised guitar, after he came back from Hawaii, so we would have music, too.

OK, I am smiling now again, isn't that something? :sunray:
5 x

Tamianth

Re: Petition to the White house

Post by Tamianth » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:32 pm

I wonder what happened to AQC? That was the last any of u has seen him. :(
3 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!

1-C

Post by 1-C » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:06 pm

LOL! Good to see you smiling again, Kellie! Glad that recollection helped... :hapsmile: :hapsmile: :-D :sunray: :sunray:

But yea, Tami's right! That seemed to be the last we all pretty much saw of AQC! I know we all had a good laugh when those shills would show up as either dead actors or WWE pros! Guess you can say untinentional comedy those nitwits always seemed to provide ... with an assist from all of us too of course. But yep I too wonder whatever happened to AQC. :(
3 x

yef

Post by yef » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:46 pm

LOL I remember those posts! I used to have some funny interchanges with Aguanga Cowboy back in 2011-12-13. Wish he was still around - he was funny.
2 x