Is my printer possessed?

Several folks associated with 800Aux have decent experience with computers and their problems. Try leaving your questions or answers here, and help each other out.
Tamianth
Re: Is my printer possessed?

Post by Tamianth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:19 am

by Herman on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm
It ain't no big thang. I can step you through it if you have any difficulties.
0 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!

Tamianth

Re: Is my printer possessed?

Post by Tamianth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 am

by BigA on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 pm
Ok I think I remember seeing instructions on their web site. I fell for the "ink costs less" bit and found out it costs less because you have to buy 4 times as much to do the same number of sheets. I went to the Brother laser printer to my black and white printing and the cost per page is a whole lot less. Was thinking of getting a color laser, but don't have the bucks right no to replace the ink jet.

by BigA on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 pm
OK, so i forgot about this thread, but here is an update. I didn't get to make any changes to the printer. I had unplugged the ethernet wire from the router and then I needed to use it so I plugged it back in and have had no problems since. Really weird if you ask me.

By the way, i had called Kodak a month and a half ago and the Indians couldn't fix it said they will call me back. Yeah, a month and a half later.

nothing like outsourcing your tech support. (yes I called the official Kodak number on their help page.)
0 x
Ahr'lhonaema ihirer hotaessraei hwiunaier iarr'voi ortaihkhevha na sienov!
It is cowardice to be reluctant to take up the sword for a just cause!